Doc and Wilks is gearing up to start creating new Internship positions! One of the recurring themes in any entry level job search is the lack of experience factor. “Where do I get experience if no one is willing to hire me?” The answer is simple: Get an internship! An internship offers you the chance to learn by doing in a setting where you are supervised by a work-place professional, and have the opportunity to achieve your own learning goals, without the responsibilities of being a permanent employee.
- Learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for you
- Work alongside a professional in your chosen career area
- Observe the work place and see if it matches expectations
- Gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to your resume and/or enhance your application to Graduate School
- Create an advantage over other job or graduate school applicants
- Potential for a full time job offer at the end of the internship based on your performance
If you would like to be apart of the Doc and Wilks Staff Apply today here: http://docandwilks.com/career.html